Looking for an application capable of generating thousands of optimized pages from a keyword/keyphrase list I provide
.The keyword/keyphrase lists are extensive, so there must be a way of loading the keywords/keyphrases into the application through a txt file, and not manually one by one.
The optimized doorway page will be based on a (html) template which I can modify with the various parameters before loading it into the application.
0) the program will have the following functionalities:
- generate hundreds or thousands of web pages (preferably with .html extension, but could also be with .asp or .php extension) in a specified local folder on my PC with the following characteristics:
- file names: will be in the form of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and so on, where keyphrases and keywords are extracted from a list prepared by myself in txt format, with one keyword or keyphrase per line.
- title of pages (in the meta tags): for each page it will be the keyword/keyphrase corresponding to the keyword/keyphrase that forms the html file name (so that [url removed, login to view] will have "cool music" as the page title).
- the page will be based on an html template I design, where I will be able to insert special <comment tags> (even repeatedly in different spots) for the following items:
a) main keyword/keyphrase (the one in the file name and title. eg: cool music)
b) keyword/keyphrase randomly extracted from the list in the txt file.
c) reciprocal links to all other pages (so that [url removed, login to view] will have a link to [url removed, login to view], a link to [url removed, login to view], a link to [url removed, login to view] and so on)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP home