Seeking for an archicad and 3D modelisation expert to realize the attached picture personal project
$750 – 1,500 USD
$750 – 1,500 USD
Construction of an house of 300 m².
- Analysis of the project to identify opportunities
- Study according to project constraints
- Realization of a sketch of the project to be validated (interior plan, perspective and surfaces) (round trips included)
- After validation of the sketch, realization of the pre-project (side roof plans, interior plans, sections, facades, perspectives, table of surfaces) also to be validated.
- Projects (Façade sections plan: 1/100°) - Ground plan (1/200°)
- Landscape component (integration)
Building Architecture 3D Rendering AutoCAD Interior Design 3D Modelling Recruiter
We have 30 products (packaged chocolates) that need to be made into low poly 3D models. We have images of the products from a minimum of 6 different angles. You will need to 3D model as per the scale provided in one of the images and use the photos to texture the models.
We would require the 3D model in a GLTF/GLB format and also the source files of the 3D model in whatever format you use and the texture files. The models should be low poly for easy online usage and should not be more than 1000 polygons for the most complex product. Also, the size of the GLTF/GLB file should not exceed 1MB in total, along with the textures.
Attached here is a sample set of images (RawImages.zip) and the corresponding 3D model in GLTF format (gltf.zip). Also attaching a set of images for one of the more complex product to be modelled and textured (Cadbury.zip).
Please note that the complexity of the product varies as there are a lot of simple box-shaped products and a few cylindrical and other shapes also.