I am looking for a macro program that can run with a game called conquer online. The game can be downloaded for free at: [[url removed, login to view]]
Here is what I am looking for:(some if not all of these features)
1) This program should allow me to record actions and assign them to a key. Once a string of actions is recorded I would like to be able to edit the actions and add actions to be discribed
below. Some of the added actions should include: Delays for a period of time, use health item, use mana item, select a skill, and move in a direction.
2) Automatically target anything that moves in the screen and attack it. To attack in a game I simply right click on a enemy. The program would not need to distinguish between enemy and friend, the game allows for a peace mode that will keep me from attacking friends.
3) Detect character status. If the health of the character gets below a certain level that should be a condition I should be able to enter into a macro and have the character use a health potion. If the character's mana is low the program should automatically use a mana potion.
4) Attack last target. The enemies in the game move so attacking the last target will involve tracking the enemy. Again a right click on the enemy will cause an attack. I would like be able to assign the "attack last target" feature to any key and to be able to enter it into a recorded macro.
5) Be Creative! If you can think of any features that would be helpful to the game player of conquer online please let me know.
6) A software activation key feature. When the program is installed a key should be required. Something that will make it very difficult to pirate this software.
I dont know if all of these can be done so please include in your bid the ones you think you can do.
The program should run on most windows platforms. But as long as it runs on Windows XP home and pro it will be considered to have met this requirement.
The program should have instructions. The average game user should be able to figure out how to use this program using the instruction.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP pro