I am in need of an English speaking administrator who has some experience of software development.
This position is for a small agency company with 15+ developers.
All clients are mostly from United States.
Our company is registered to United States and we have a representative in US.
He's very busy at busy work there and we need someone who can help him.
In a word, we need an administrator who can respond to the clients quickly.
- He/she must be good enough to explain about our services to the clients.
- He/she must know about the software development, especially mobile and web development.
- He/she must be sensitive and attractive to the clients so that we can get the jobs regularly. Most of jobs are from Craiglist and other job US job posting platforms.
- He/she must be very familiar with mobile apps and other technologies so that he/she can easily get the jobs posting from all platforms. For example, we usually use IFTTT to be notified with new jobs from San Francisco Bay area. Do you know what IFTTT is?
- Bonus will be paid if we get wonderful jobs with fair price.
Please apply if you are interested in this position.