The following is an example project to
create a web page for a pizza business. The example project serves a base line or a reference what each
project should be designed and implemented.
1. The system should have a web page to submit online pizza orders. In the webpage, the
customer should be able to choose pizza size, sauce, cheese, topping etc. Use CSS to make the
to select at least two toppings. Depending on the choices of the customer, the total price of the
order should be different. The webpage should also include a payment section, and allow the
customer to input the name, billing address and payment card. Again, all the user inputs should
2. Save all the online orders to a file on the server side. You should create a php to receive all the
data submitted from client web form. The php will return an approximate waiting time. Each
pizza order will take 15 minutes to cook. Create another php to display all the orders saved in
3. Save all the online orders to database. (You should create a database named as your user id ( for
example xyz12345)). Make sure you have at least 20 order records in your database.
4. Create a separate php page to display all the current orders. The orders should be retrieved
from your database table(s).
5. For each order, the employee of your pizza store can mark when the pizza order was ready
(cooked) and when the pizza was delivered/picked up. These two datatime information should
also be saved to database. In short, you should save three datetime into your database: the time
the order was submitted, the time the order was ready and the time the order was
6. Create a third php webpage to display report of the pizza business. You can create some nice
graphics or just display the numbers. The managers/stakeholders always like reports. Here are
some examples of the content of the report:
a. The total sales / distribution of orders according to: size, number of toppings etc.
b. Order distribution based on place datetime: Monday through Friday, or Morning,
Afternoon, Evening, or by hours.
c. Order fulfill time frame: how long does it take to full fill orders. The length of time
between submitted and cooked.
65 freelancers are bidding on average $491 for this job
Hi there, I am interested in this website development project. I checked your details and understand your requirements. I am available here to discuss more with your project. Come to chat with me. Thanks Linet
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks