Generic, copy/paste proposals that include tens of non-related links will be ignored!
Looking for a UI/UX expert to go over a WordPress plugin's admin interface and make sure everything is in "tip top condition". The plugin has +100k users and continuously gets reviews like "very easy to use" so the interface is not the worst thing ever created. However, it was created by people who are not well versed in UX/UI, so there certainly is room for improvement.
I'm looking for:
* a designer who knows the WP space and understands how users interact with the admin interface and plugins
* following of WP admin design standards as best as possible
* go over some of the pain-points I know exist
* in-debt, meticulous analysis of everything plugin offers regarding admin GUI, installation/activation process and other "small" stuff
* improvements that will make it easier to use, more intuitive and generally more user-friendly
* improvements (if needed) on interface parts that are custom - not available in standard WP admin pages
* changes delivered in PSD or HTML/CSS - both are fine
I'm NOT looking for:
* a redesign (unless you can convince me that switching to a new design will benefit all our users and it'll be worth the inconvenience for them)
* changes just for the sake of justifying the project fee - if something is OK, then there's no need to change it
* crazy, never before seen UI elements/ideas - we have far too many users for such experiments
Attached you'll find the screenshots, but you'll have to install the plugin to get a real sense of things -
[url removed, login to view]
If you read this completely, put "red elephant" in your proposal.