Objective of the work: to make changes to 1.880 articles of a website. You work in the wordpress backend.
1) We will provide an excel file with the list of items to be modified and passwords to enter into wordpress backend
2) For each item:
- when is present, the first line of the article starting with the word "Volume" must be deleted. See attached file "line to be deleted".
- some settings relating to the images must be changed using two drop-down menus.
- when there are no photos (skipped due to an import error) - rare cases - the backend signals it with an error message (See "missing photos" file; the error message is recognized by the icon followed by the phrase "This image has the empty alt attribute ”). In these cases the photos that are there must be placed and reported in the excel file "missing photo".
- in some articles - rare cases - it should be reported on the excel file when there is a part of text formatted differently (import error); see attached example, file "text import error".
To better understand the required procedure, this video video is authoritative:
[login to view URL]
- excel file with partial list of articles (30 articles)
- "text import error" file
- "missing photos" file
- "row to be deleted" file
Note: We will do random checks on blocks of 200 items placed (we verify 10-20% of the items you have entered).
BLOCK 1> 0 - 200
BLOCK 2> 201 - 400
BLOCK 3> 401 - 600
If we find any errors in a block, we ask to check again on that block to verify that there are no others.
When collaborator have checked the block again, we proceed to another random check.
The block is considered OK only when the check is Error Free.
In short, it is a matter of working with great precision, article by article.
Budget: 120 USD