We are looking for Freelancers that can help us in building a solution where we can upload/downlaod information from an MS Access database to WooCommerce and back using the WooCommerce API.
[login to view URL]
We would need an expert in communicating with the Woocommerce API and Parsing XML data. The goal is
1. Automate and import/export of products from Woocommerce which would also include images for these products.
2. Update Quantities on existing items in Woocommerce
3. Set WooCommerce parameters for these products (ex: New Products, Products on Sale, Out of Stock Items.)
4. Delete Items that are no longer available (discontinued).
5. Once sales are done in WooCommerce to be able to automate the export of the sales details (customer information, products sold, payment details) back to our database.
We are open to suggestions on a strategy for implementation.
This project is time sensitive so we need to make sure that you can commit to it right away (implementation 2 weeks max).
6 freelancers are bidding on average $580 for this job
I am highly experienced and professionally expert in VBA. I have extensive experience in connectivity on Web API with VBA. I can complete this project within 9 days. Please message me to discuss on this project.