Seeking a Microsoft (preferably certified) expert to provide both development and guidance on creating an Application (Add-In) to use with Microsoft Word.
I have built several Macros to complete tasks and want to put them into a version that can be deployed centrally as well as on App Store to both colleagues and clients to help work more efficiently.
The main purpose of the tool will be to automate certain repetitive tasks completed in the process of reviewing and/or building a candidate resume. For example:
- Automatically find and extract text from text boxes or tables
- Insert both default text where text is missing and default comments
- Adjust the formatting of the document (change font, margins, add watermark, etc.)
- Insert things like a standard header and/or footer
- Make suggestions based on selected text or word from third-party tool accessed via API
- Looking for someone who is also comfortable with training me on how to develop, change, and/or maintain the tool
- Must have strong knowledge of various available platforms to ensure we are selecting the best method to complete a project that will need to scale in the future
- Should have strong knowledge of development on both a Windows and MacOS environment (Visual Studio and VS Code)
Please answer in your proposal:
1) How many Microsoft Add-Ins and/or Apps have you developed?
2) Are you a Mac User or PC or both?