Description of the project:
The project is about importing manpower from different countries in different sectors (whether they are house maids or baby sitters, nurses, guards, farmers, drivers, sales person, factory jobs…etc.)
As a start we will arrange to connect the agencies with the end user who is the employer and we act as a mediators and administrator for that connections.
We would like to create an app where the end user will log in and request for the candidate directly without the interference of the local import offices.
Proposed scope and features for each party in this process:
A- Product Design + Development
1- Product research + ideation for minimum viable product.
2- Process design.
3- Wireframes for product.
4- Application graphic design.
5- Testing period
Recruitment agencies -
• Login and register
• The agency will insert the data required in each specified field for each candidate and the will not be able to log in directly without through the agent for each sector and each country.
• Booking management
• Verify profile ( work flow from agent to admin (me)
• Uploading of documents, resume, picture …etc
• Periodic update for each candidate by sending notification to agency. (because this candidate might already got another job from another source)
Partner Panel “The recruiting agencies” (with the approval from me)
• Ability to authenticate to partner panel
• Authorization for the right users to the partner panel
• Ability to view my listings
• Ability to create listings
• Ability to edit listings
• Ability to un list listings
• Ability to filter listings and view their status (pending approval, approved, listed, closed)
• Ability to fill listing information as customized by the admin panel (me)
• Ability to upload photos and videos
• Ability to publish a listing
• Ability to unpublished a listing
• Ability to view account history (purchased listings)
• Each Partner has a special code to be inserted in the candidate profile” when the employer orders one candidate, this particular candidate will be identified by a special code as reference for one of our partners”
• Ability to update the delivery status of a listing
• Ability to receive notification if not update/review each candidate of them in a daily basis.
The Employer (who will order) “The End User “User Application
• Android and iOS versions
• English and Arabic support
• Ability to sign up with phone number
• Login and register through social media (Ability to sign up/sign in with Facebook)
• Search the for the right candidate
• Filter based search
• Select the candidate
Booking of the candidate
• Payment for the candidate booking
Download the documents
• Up Load the VISA
• Up Load the Tickets
• Rate the service
• Ability to verify user's phone number
• Ability to sign in with phone number
• Ability to view all listings
• Ability to search listings
• Ability to filter listings by criteria provided in the admin panel
• Ability to filter listings by ranges
• Ability to sort results as per the given criteria
• Ability to pay for a listing
• Ability to view the status of my purchase
• Ability to provide delivery address
• Ability to provide payment method
• Ability to receive push notifications
• The system will reject any duplication of candidate that it might be inserted in different sector.
“The Ultimate Owner” Administration Panel CMS (ME)
• Manage recruiters / candidates
• Manage agencies
• Order reporting for the booking candidate on spot, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis and you can filter i.e. As per agency, sector, gender ….etc
• Commission management
• Payment gateway integration
• All notifications and confirmations comes in one separate mail box.
• Full view of the system
• Administrator panel for general data viewing/modification
• Authentication to admin panel (login, logout)
• Ability to add users
• Ability to assign roles to users (partner, moderator, etc)
• Ability to view all listings
• Ability to approve listings
• Ability to reject listings with a note
• Ability to specify the needed information dynamically
• Ability to specify the information type (text, photo, video, etc)
• Ability to specify the order of information
• Ability to create filters
• Ability to mark a listing as paid for in case the user opts to pay via methods not in the app
• Monitor the turnaround time and send notification and request to justify of the delay and so the employer will be notified for the same.
• Receive and send Notifications and confirmation for each step and for each concerned party
• Ratings capability
• Icon for general information, news, forms, salary forms, VISA Forms, rules and regulations for each candidate country, for house hold with each social stands i.e. married, divorced …etc and for companies …etc
• Icon about each agency that we deal with in the world
• Translation Support ( English & Arabic)
APIs and Backend
• Support for all the required methods for the client app and partner web
• Ability to add/edit store photos, photo upload support, auto resize + multiple sizes.
• Amazon S3 integration for CDN purposes.
• Ability to sign up user via SMS
• SMS verification for user
• Ability to authenticate user to backend
• Ability to checkout
• Ability to pay via Apple store or other payment methods supported by the Apple Store
• Ability to notify partners via email that a given listing has been rejects
• Ability to notify users via email about the delivery of their listing
Server hosting charges, SMS, SSL certificates, Email deliveries and all other 3rd party charges shall be covered by Company. Check Appendix A for approximates.
External API Integration
• Integration with SMS gateway
• Image hosting on Amazon s3 + hookup + resizing (etc)
• SMTP (email) integration (or Email API)
• Apple ( All devices including I pad & I Phone ) & its payment
• Android & its payment
• Facebook login
• Amazon S3 account setup for development + production
• Two server setup on DigitalOcean (web + database servers)
• Asynchronous queue setup for asynchronous email + SMS delivery
• Sparkpost email setup + DNS verification
• DNS server hook up with Sparkpost, APIs, etc
• SSL certificates setup
• Server firewall setup
• Server network configuration + private network setup
• Database backup setup in a separate host
• Version control (git repository setup)
• Deployment scripts
Deployment + QA
• Deployment to production + quality assurance + testing
Support + Scalability
• Bugs in the original specs are your responsibility and are supported free of charge for the first one year after launch. - After the first one year, should we wish to continue with your basic system maintenance, security updates, and customer support, we will be pay as you propose as a monthly or yearly fee.
• The system must be guaranteed to be capable of supporting 10,000 orders per day until the system hits 10MM records in the database or 1MM visitor per month. Once either limit is reached (more than 10,000 order per day OR 10MM records present in the database OR more than 1MM visitor per month), the system will require high-scalability re-architecture and database distribution. This is a costly endeavor and is dependent on how the application grows and a scalability quote will be issued.