About the Website.
The website is a neighborhood information center.
Residents, business travelers and tourists can visit the website for information and guidance related to the neighborhood. The page shares information regarding employment opportunities, shopping & deals, houses to buy or to rent, hotels, lodges, guesthouses, attractions, events, schools, churches, health, safety, routes & traffic, the weather, and so on.
For cases of emergencies, the website also shares important contact information such as ambulance, police, fire, etc.
The page can also be used to make enquiries or to ask questions regarding anything about the region.
1. No Milestone Payments. Full payment made upon delivery of the project.
2. The website must be original as possible.
3. The site should be completed in three (3) days.
4. The site should have a tourism and or arts and entertainment feel.
5. The site should be scalable.
6. The site should be viewable on mobile devices.
7. The site should be light and easy to load; the images should be easy to load.
8. Site can be managed and updated remotely through a CMS.
9. Users must sign up to in order to be able to use some of the features.
10. Users should be able to sign up to receive Newsletters.
a. When a user visits the website, there must be a pop-up Newsletter sign-up form.
11. Users can sign up for e-mail list/subscribe.
12. Include a Live Chat.
13. Admin can post jobs.
14. Admin can post Property/Houses to Rent or Buy.
15. There must be a news flash/strip.
16. The site must be social media-linked.
17. The site should have a video screen to share videos.
18. The site should incorporate a Google map of Gaborone.
19. The site should have a contact form
a. Title* (Required)
b. Name* (Required)
c. Last Name* (Required)
d. Sex (Male, Female
e. Primary Mobile Phone Number * (Required)
f. Secondary Mobile Phone Number
g. Physical Address * (Required)
i. First Line
ii. Second Line
h. City * (Required)
i. Country * (Required)
j. E-mail Address * (Required)
k. Subject (Announcements, Press Release, Employment, Lost & Found, Directions, Emergency, Merchandise, Advertising, etc.) * (Required)
21. The site must be searchable.
22. The page should be able to take and run advertisements vertically and horizontally (See attached sample).
For menu items, please refer to attached image.
Also see attached image for sample Newsletter sign up form.
I like the look/feel of this website [login to view URL]