I need a new web application built from scratch for a services company.
FULL-TIME: you need to work on this FULL-TIME. If you don't WANT to build a web app in Django full-time, please don't apply. FULL-TIME means 12 hours/day.
***This project MUST be done in 10 days.***
It's not that complicated, so shouldn't be a problem. But if you can't build a web app in 10 days, please don't apply.
This is a great project for the right person, and will lead a large increase in scope for the next project.
COMMUNICATION: you must have *excellent* verbal and writing communications skills in ENGLISH.
- must be a VERY STRONG dev skills in Python/Django
- must have excellent database/data layer architecture understanding
- experience with APIs
- must produce clean/elegant code
- you must have build several full-scale web apps before, and understand how to build applications
- MUST WORK VERY FAST (must be very skilled, do things very QUICKLY)
- this will include some dynamic elements like sliders, toggle buttons, pop-up or hover-over text, expand/collapse buttons, etc.
- responsive: the site must *look great* on web and mobile
- nice design -- not just like a basic TEMPLATE looking site!
- mostly orders are for recurring subscriptions (weekly or monthly billing)
- probably will do ecommerce through Stripe
What the web application must do:
1. login and authentication
2. user account management
- edit general user info (name, address, email, phone, age, contact preferences, etc.)
- view past orders, view upcoming orders
- manage subscriptions, pause or temporarily suspend subscriptions, cancel subscriptions
- modify subscriptions = user does a modified checkout process again and changes the subscription
3. ecommerce for subscription/recurring orders
- the site sells services (rather than products) so the pricing depends on multiple factors (e.g. if it was house cleaning: how many rooms, how many square feet, how many days of service, etc.)
- therefore pricing must calculate instantly in the browser based on factors selected by user
4. admin features
- view orders today, tomorrow, or in a date range
- manually assign jobs to employees
- display list of equipment employees must bring to the job (based on the job details)
- must have different levels of user access (users, employees, admins)
- get more info, sign up to newsletter, customer sign up, contact us, etc.
6. transactions emails & text
- signup confirmation, order confirmation, etc.
- use email APIs like Mailchimp and Twilio API for texting
- must text code for user to enter for phone number validation on 1 or more forms
- around 10 pages, mostly static, a couple with dynamic elements
- “Single-page” Homepage, About Us, Contact Us, How it Works, Compare Plans, FAQ, Resources (with some embedded videos), Pricing, Checkout, etc.
- Also needs to have a Blog
- Master Customer Record
- People (multiple people associated to 1 master customer record)
- Subscriptions/Orders (multiple orders associated to 1 master customer record)
- Addresses (multiple addresses or service locations associate to 1 master customer record)
- Products (multiple products associated to each recurring subscription order)
- Equipment (required equipment to do the services)
- Employees (the service providers)
- NOTE: this is not the entire data structure, but gives you a basic idea...
This Part 1 of a project and has limited scope—should be pretty straightforward.
Bigger project to come in Part 2 and 3.
For Part 1, I’m looking to find a great dev team or individual developer and create an ongoing relationship.
Looking forward to working with you!
27 freelancers are bidding on average $591 for this job
We've dedicated team of experts to deliver quality solution within your time frame. I can answer your queries on CHAT. Looking forward to work on your project.