Product :- Ecommerce website for books
1. We deal mainly in school Text Books, which are mandatory in nature for children/guardian to purchase.
2. We are also willing to sell Books other then School textbooks such as Question Bank, Guide, reference books, etc on the site (Our profitable items)
3. Our Target customers will be mainly students of the school where we supply books. Supplying mandatory textbooks through the site will help to popularize the site.
Our Website –
[login to view URL] 1 -which is Normal E-commerce site with all the features of an e-com. Website (details about shipping and payment gateways to be discussed later)
2. Section 2 – School text books, where just after selecting school name and class a list of mandatory books and stationery appears from which customers can select the required items and checkout. (we should have the option to enable or disable(incase where its mandatory to buy the complete set together) the feature of selecting from the list, given to customer. We need a option of delivery either to school or home, more emphasis on delivery to school.
3. Section 3 – Billing And inventory feature for school, Most of the time we supply textbooks and stationery to school and they sale it to their students/ guardian. Schools who are not authorized to be indulged in commercial activity they give our invoice to customers.
We are looking for a feature on our site where schools after loging in
A. Generate invoice just by selecting class then adding Details of Student.
B. Inventory record, when we supply goods to school we will load the inventory details on site in addition school can add other items and their details which are not supplied by us.
C. Details of schoolbooks sold by us (as mentioned in Section 2) to be merged with school entry
D. On School’s Dashboard sales (classwise), Stock remaining to be shown in addition to other details such as daily collection, etc.
E. At Times we could not deliver few items on time, and school trends to collect the money for those items at the time of sale and deliver goods to customer later on, we need to generate a report for the same so that tracking of advance-paid items are possible.
F. School collects money only in cash., If any customers want to pay online they can order as per (section 2)
You Valuable inputs are highly commendable.