Collect the data sources available that provide the following information associated with a residential property address in United States.
1. Property related physical information - e.g., size of the house, age
2. Financial information - e.g., Purchase price, current estimated value, property tax
3. Resident information - e.g., Number of household members, household members above age of 60, number of vehicles
4. Insurance information - e.g., insurance premium, past claims
For each of the information variable found above , call out
1. Source of information
2. Whether paid or free. Price if it is a paid source.
3. Confidence level in quality of information (high, medium, low)
Please note that the information variable has to be a number or range and not a qualitative parameter. Please also exclude any PII from the data sources.
Looking for at least 50 variables from different data sources.
Please note that I am not looking for actual data for specific houses as part of this exercise. The aim of this exercise is to determine where specific information can be collected from should I want to collect this data for a specific house in future.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $122 for this job
Hi, I am a highly trained on Data Entry ,Data Analysis, Copy Typing, Data Mining, Research, Web search, scraping, Product Add, Any Type Of Ecommerce Cart, Expert with great knowledge of Word, Excel. Thanks
Hi ! My Name Is Murad, I’d like to be considered for your project. All The Skills You Need I Can Provide Them Please Feel Free To check My Feedback's Thank You
Hello I saw your project and I understand and I can do this because I have good experience about this and if you give me your project then I will give your good quality work