I’m looking for someone based in Thailand who can get 20 people living in Thailand to offer services on my website, allowing them to earn extra money in their spare time. They should be able to communicate in English and the services should cover the major destinations in Thailand.
The website lets anyone offer a service and set the price for that service. Customers can then book and pay for the service through the website.
Services are offered by local people and aimed at assisting English speaking foreigners arriving in Thailand. The foreigners could be visiting short term, for a couple months, or many years. They come to Thailand as international students, digital nomads, English teachers, retirees or for jobs in a company.
You need to get 20 people to list services on the website. It should be individual people offering the services and not businesses. All services offered should be genuine and the seller must be able to perform the service when someone purchases it through the website.
You need to make sure that everyone registers on the website and provides:
- a well written English title for their service;
- a well written English description for their service, providing all the information a buyer would need;
- at least one photo for their service;
- and an appropriate price for their service;
- a well written English description for their profile;
- a photo for their profile;
- set up their PayPal account so they can receive payments.
The types of services I’d like offered include:
- Assistance with visa applications.
- Assistance opening a bank account.
- Finding short term accommodation.
- Finding long term accommodation.
- Finding a school/daycare/nanny for children.
- Connecting utilities like water, electricity and internet.
- Tour for expats or retirees, showing where to shop, eat, socialize, etc.
- Tour for digital nomads, showing co-working spaces for working, where to shop, eat, socialize.
- Help buying or renting bicycle, motorbike or car.
- Be accompanied by someone who speaks the local language to assist, could be for things like dealing with tradesmen, visiting the hospital, etc.
- Make phone calls in Thai on your behalf.
It’s up to you how to find the people to list services. You could try by contacting students studying tourism or English language classes. You will also need to keep me updated on how you’re looking for people, and how successful those methods are.