Need some help in creating a video of a conference presentation (20mins) that contains the following elements:
- Intro slide (still image with the name of the presenter and logo of the event)
- slides of the presentation;
- video of the presenter speaking about the slides;
- add the logo of the event;
- add subtitles and sync them with speaker's presentation (subtitles are not available, they have to be written based on the audio file)
- high-quality audio file needs to be sync-ed with the video.
Requirements: video editing, design, proficiency in English for subtitles.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $118 for this job
Dear client, I am interested in applying for your project as I believe my substantial experience in Motion Graphic Design and Video Editing. Portfolio: [login to view URL]
Although I am new here I have been in the industry for past 1.5 years, and i am pretty confident that I can finish your project with utmost satisfaction if you give me a chance.
I can create the video with slides with voice over, I can do it professionally with a touch of animation with after effect to look the video more professional