Chinese to English novel translator, long-term contract
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $907 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Hong Kong company is now recruiting 6 long-term Chinese Internet novel translator / editor
1. Internet novel translator is a long-term SOHO work, you need to sign a one-year contract, which can be renewed. We are only seeking translators/editors who are interested in translating Chinese novels as a stable career.
2. Job description: translating/editing famous Chinese Internet novels (historical, mystical etc.) into English.
3. Translation speed requirements: at least 2000 characters per day. For editors, at least 4000 characters per day.
4. Translation quality requirements: native or near-native English grammar, fluent, no major translation errors. The translator needs to produce the glossary in time and ensure that the translation error is less than 20%. Editor must be a native English speaker.
5. Translation compensation: 80 CNY/ chapter, editing: 40 CNY / chapter. We can also pay in USD or GBP.
6. Payment: Monthly settlement, directly into the translator's Alipay or PayPal account.
Please provide your resume, past translation samples to: minlingua at qq.com.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online