1. Try to be on the project during the defining stage
2. Pick the best team that I can get
3. Make sure everything kicks off right
4. Understand what the customer really wants
5. Keep my team informed
6. Build up a strong team culture, including weekly one on ones with my key players and walk arounds with the whole team that is on location.
7. Again take them to lunch, celebrate wins, get to know them and their families
8. Track everything I can passively, and then make judgment calls on how much controls need to be in place.
9. My ideal project is to define a clear path for the team and let them take ownership - this only works with highly motivated teams but I am fortunate to work with many of those.
10. Convey trust, integrity, and professionalism in all of your interactions with your customers
15 freelancers are bidding on average ₹5710 for this job
I am a design engineer with six years of professional drafting experience using autocad. I worked on Indian army autocad projects,Caterpillar, GE, Vizag steel plant projects.