We require an API technical writer to help document the API reference material of our website.
Below are the requirements for the job:
• Have a programming background, with familiarity with 1-2 common programming languages or other relevant technical foundations;
• Be able to create and write conceptual information, step-by-step procedures, API descriptions, and example commands;
• Experience of writing technical documentation for a developer audience, specifically within the payments/fintech space;
• Ability to work independently and stay on schedule;
• Familiarity with OpenAPI Standard (i.e. swagger);
• Familiarity with ReDoc ([login to view URL]);
• Be able to demonstrate the above with a portfolio of similar documentation you’ve written in the past.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
I have over 25 years of product management experience and technical content generation including user guides API documents white papers and other forms of customer facing technical documentation.