We require an MS SQL Server DBA Expert to join our team on an as-needed basis to troubleshoot performance issues and ensure everything is properly setup and running.
We are only looking for someone with the following skills:
- SQL Server DBA
- Has worked with Azure SQL Server within the past year
- Considers himself an expert (can figure out the best solution quickly and efficiently)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to properly setup TDE
- Knowledge of Row-level encryption
To be considered for this ongoing hourly positions on an as-needed basis, you MUST ANSWER the following questions so that I can quickly determine your potential skills and knowledge:
1. Why are you an expert?
2. Have you worked with Azure MS SQL within the past year?
3. Explain to me potential reasons why dead-locks within a DB can occur. (You don't necessarily need to provide a solution, but clearly explain possible reasons)
4. Explain if/how Row level encryption can be setup with Azure Key Vault to provide additional protection and separation of security.
...If #4 is too difficult to answer, please provide a general overview of how you would integrate Microsoft Azure Key Vault with SQL Server to provide better security.
Please post your no-haggle hourly rate for us to consider. We are only looking for quality candidates.
Only those that answer the above 4 questions properly will be contacted for further discussion.
As you can see from my profile, I am a good fair employer who has done a lot of work here on Freelancer.