This is a full time ongoing assignment - only FREELANCE candidates who can work FULL time are requested to apply. No COMPANIES. Only individuals. And location needs to be in India, as we need to do security check, prior to start of work. Evaluation will be tough, but ones selected, the work is great, and pay is good.
Looking for a strong Database Developer with experience working in SSRS, SSIS with EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS BOTH WRITTEN AND VERBAL
• Designs and develops dashboards, scorecards, charts, pivot tables, reports, and reporting systems according to business requirements
• Perform ad-hoc queries using SQL and Optimize queries for performance.
• SSRS:- Designing and support existing reports, etc.
• SSIS:- Maintain and create new packages for production systems.
• Adhere to project timelines and deliverable, effective communication of changes or disruptions to the schedule with a focus on expectation alignment.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
• Gathering and documenting business requirements from Clients. Work closely with clients to identify business needs. Works with business analysts and other developers on design of the backend technical solutions
• Providing production support of related systems and operations and Identify business processes and develop solutions to solve problems.
• Ability to create efficient and professional parameterized reports that include tables, matrixes, charts, and sub reports using key indicators.
• Knowledge of creating drill-down and dashboard reports
• 5+ years with SQL (T-SQL, SSRS,SSIS)
• Knowledge on SSIS Package Deployment and migration is a must.
• Development/support of MS SQL server code including complex optimized SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions with an understanding of performance factors such as indexes, T-SQL techniques, execution plans and statistics
• Knowledge in Power BI is an added advantage
• Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge with excellent communication skills required.
• Microsoft SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS (2008 R2 or higher), SSIS, Power Pivot, (PowerApps and Microsoft Flow a plus)
• Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
• Ability to analyze complex problems and move them quickly to resolution
15 freelancers are bidding on average ₹772/hour for this job
I have worked on similar project where i was doing the same task mentioned in the description. I am good in commitment, I have the attitude of learning on the go if any new skill required.
with 5+ years of experince in SSIS, SQL and SSRS, i can extract, transform and load data to the required destinations. Perform report development using SSRS on the large data sets.
I am having exp in SQL server. I have worked on various domain finance multi level marketing, telecom and mining industry. I will be available for part-time work