Good day. I would like a WebRTC app developed for me. It is for demo purposes only, so it does not need to be pretty.
1. All hardware/software is known/standardized
2. The infrastructure has high latency and low bandwidth (satellite)
3. Each MB is expensive, so we only want video when required
1. It is for known people to connect to one another
- Each user should simply click an icon
2. It should start with a chat session, have an icon in the chat session for opening a voice or video session. Once the voice session is established it should be able to go back to chat or to video session. In the video session is should be able to go back to chat or voice.
3. There needs to be file transfer capability with in the app
4. The end points can be workstations, laptops, tablets or mobile phones.