Some of these settings may include:
(these probably wont make much sense until you study the relevant library)
- What text goes on the instructions block
- What text goes on the welcome block
- How many trials?
- What the stimuli are in each trial block? (audio, video or text or mix)
- What the response choices are available to the trial block?
- What data tags are added to each trial?
- Randomise the block
- How many repeats of the trial in the timeline
- An “on_finish” trial event
- Choose if data is displayed on screen at the end
- A data transformation/calculation option
- Stimulus exposure time
- Stimulus response window
- Time between stimulus
- Time stimulus is shown
- Time allowed to provide a response
- Time fixation is shown (ie. An image between trials)
- Choose what the fixation stimulus is (audio, video or text)
- Key mapping
- Variables collected & output
- MTurk settings