Our company uses remote mailbox to receive mail. The mail is being scanned and uploaded to the server. Our employees have to login to the server via web browser and manually download documents and save them (Copy/Paste name of the file from the name of the document given by the server). Each file have to be downloaded individually. The server has visual interface.
We need the software or some windows script which would once the user logins to the server be able to:
1. User should be able to specify the date for which the files should be downloaded (each file has a date next to the file name)
2. Download each file individually to the local machine.
3. Copy file name and paste before saving (without date)
4. Go to next file until there is no other file left to download from the date (there are maximum of 20 files per page).
5. Go to next page until there is no file do download from the date
6. Inform the user that operation have ended
1. Script or software must work on Windows 7
2. If possible to be able to work in background
3. Intuitive interface isn’t required. We only need simple instructions how to execute it.
I’m attaching the screenshots of the interface. Full Access will be given to the user who will take the project
24 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
Hello Mr. I can write this tool for windows. I'm very interested in your project. I would like to talk about this project. contact me by chat to get more information. best regards
Hi. Great app writer for your projects. I have writen automation windows, web, scraping, excel app, macro, vba for many years. I am ready to write your project. Thank you for visiting my profile
I will use all my skills as a computer engineer to satisfy you and within the time specified. Also, I will do everything my expertise available to the project. More information, you may contact me