I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed using Python as follows.
1. Place the Speedleader Logo on the login page.
2. Text alignment - Left/Center/Right and vertical spacing when using large font size(Python & WebApp).
3. Image alignment - Left/Center/Right and vertical height (Python & WebApp).
4. Under-Speed message display hold time (Python).
5. Over-Speed message display hold time (Python).
6. Animation styles (Python & WebApp)
6. Animation speed (Python).
7. Google Maps API Key (WebApp)
Amazon EBS/RDS/SES Production setup (WebApp).
8. Add Nickname (column) to the Device entity (WebApp).
9. Separate Distinct font color for Under-Speed & Over-Speed messages (Python & WebApp).
10. Expose Radar Sensor capture timing interval (Python & WebApp).
11. Multiple Main statistic charts (each chart holds information for all devices) (WebApp).
12. Total traffic-logs count per device (pie).
13. Average captured speed per device (bar).
14. Total vehicles over speed limit per device (bar).
15. Total vehicles under speed limit per device (bar).
16. Detailed statistic chart for Vehicle Count(Over/Under) per day (WebApp)
Selector for 5/10/15 km/h over speed per day (bar/line).
17. Selector for 5/10/15 km/h under speed per day (bar/line).
18. Detailed statistic chart for Speed per Time (WebApp).
19. Map of device locations & click on each pin for specific charts (WebApp)
Responsive pages for mobile devices (WebApp).
20. Graphical and Text format for statistics (WebApp).
21. Add option to display speed in marine knots speed. As the radar controller does not have this conversion, will have to convert Klms to knots within rpi.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $2375 for this job
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.
Hi, I'm a software developer with over 15 years of software experience. I have lots of experience in developing enterprise application and also in Python. I can start right away.