I offer online render farm service. Iam using squidnet network render manager software. Users are submit jobs with the default squidnet cloud user interface. For an easier user interface, some render settings in the 3dsmax scene need to be sent to SquidNet software.
1. "Submit to Render724" button in rendering menu, When run the script, it should be get some render parameters automatically in 3dsmax scene. Please look at "Submit to [url removed, login to view]"
2. Login check,
3. Asset Collector in the project folder. There is an open source maxscript that does this job. "collect_asset_v2.09 - [url removed, login to view]"
4. Strip all file paths in 3ds max. There is an open source maxscript that does this job. "collect_asset_v2.09 - [url removed, login to view]"
5. Render Elements output file path should be replace in 3dsmax file. The new file path is randomly generated by SquidNet software. This information should be get from squitnet software.
6. List of the cameras in the 3dsmax scene. File name templates.
7. Job Submission Status
8. Creating *.dat file. Please look at "SQN - [url removed, login to view]"
5 freelancers are bidding on average $499 for this job
Hello, there how are you? I have read your description and understood what you seeking, let’s have a technical discussion and negotiate timeline and cost then we proceed further.