Please read carefully: We are attempting to package some completed, proprietary software that uses several DLLs. The software includes multiple instances of the same application, and instead of packaging with multiple instances of same DLL for each like application, we need an expert to advise or help us do the most efficient packaging and DLL access. We do not need any help with DLL creation. This may require a shared-screen session to understand the issues, and we'd like to get assistance the morning of 11/4/19 in Central Time Zone, US.
We need someone that has experience in the following areas.
1. Visual Studio operations.
2. Using and packaging solutions that include multiple DLLs.
3. Sharing DLLs among two or more applications.
4. Decisions about where shared DLLs will be located on targeted platforms(PC).
5. Understanding of how DLLs are used by applications.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $249 for this job
Hi, I'm an experienced software developer and programmer. I have extensive experience with visual studio and DLL files. I will work on your project to do the mentioned task in project description. Regards,