We manufacture a line of Eco-friendly fashion forward fun filtered particle masks with personality; for people with Allergies, Asthma, COPD, Cancer, Lung transplant patients those with weakened immune systems, respiratory concerns and many more. We are a small but growing company based out of Phoenix, Arizona; we had a big financial setback to the tune of $50k + in 2018 as a result of the old office admin person we had not doing as she was paid to do that really slowed our sales and growth. In addition big issues with our website that have now finally been resolved.
We want to see what ideas and offers are out there that will help us improve our visibility and followers year round and to target market specific areas during Natural Disasters such as Fires and Hurricanes within the Social Media World like Facebook – Google ads – Instagram – Pinterest – Twitter – YouTube – Amazon sponsored products perhaps and others? So if you feel you are very fair priced, organized and have knowledge in one or more areas to help improve our sales and recover from our losses in 2018 and in a realistic time frame. Then please contact us to let us know what you believe you can do to help us and in what areas and cost?
Respectfully we are only looking to work with people in the U.S.A. or Countries that speak English fluently such as: Philippines, Singapore and South Africa to name a few. We mean no disrespect but we don’t wish to hire those from India since we have hired 4 times in the past for SEO & Social media help and our presence did not grow at all due to many differences in language, meanings and expressions. Pay is Negotiable and could be monthly or better yet results based % of increased sales is two options.
Please answer the follow up questions to the best of your ability:
1) Do you have a set guide for every company you work for or do you fine tune the steps to the company?
2) What would your monthly rate be? Will there be a start up cost for each individually and then the monthly fee will be reduced to keep maintenance up? Or do you charge one time fees? If you could give a price/cost list so we can have an idea? Please include any additional fees that may come up. Would you have a separate cost for monthly ad spend?
3) What is your experience and do you have any references or a portfolio?
4) Are you independent or do you work with a team?
5) Are you able to project any growth in sales due to the work you will be doing to get traffic to the site?
6) If we hire you, what would be the first thing you start with doing; would it be Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc?
7) What kind of timeline would/could we be looking at?
8) Would you need a list of our keywords or would you generate your own?
9) What are your strongest areas of expertise in Social Media Marketing? Are you better with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc or are you equally good at working with all of them? What is your expertise when it comes to Social Media marketing (I.e. Facebook Marketing, Google Product Listing/ads, Instagram, Twitter, etc) How many can you help with?
10) With everything you are experienced in, do you have any in Meta tags, title tags and Meta tag descriptions?
11) We are also interested in Google Ads and Google Analytics as well as retargeting ads, are these other areas you can help with?
12) If we were to hire you, would you be able to provide an audit/analysis of our site now and how it can grow with the work you provide?
13) How many posts per week/month would you do? Would you be writing and preparing the content to post?
14) Would you submit our sitemap to Google for indexing?
15) Would you be able to do work with SEO as well?
If you have any other questions or concerns you can contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you for reading our ad and if interested send resume to kcpropertiesllc@[login to view URL] and include your contact info including your phone number.