We want to build a NEW website that reflects what this company offers - [login to view URL]
NOT a copy
Purpose: We get paid for referring clients to Prosource
Looking to connect with interested clients from all 145 cities where Prosource has their stores.
BUT we do not want to mention any relationship to the Prosource company on our website.
The initial impression of the potential clients should be that we own the business.
SEO - Our number one concern is getting found in organic search results for keywords related to this business within all 145 cities
• Create the website, listing the services that Prosource offers.
• Client can choose their location on our website.
• Clients will need to fill a form on our site to register.
• They can choose a time for their appointment from the website.
With the data collected we will manually call the individual and confirm
And that can be communicated by us to the Prosource stores through email or phone.
Initial design and on site optimization - Open To Suggestions
I suggest having 145 pages for each of the locations that are optimized for city and keywords related to all products
I suggest at least a partial version of the prosouce online catalog to get found for those keywords
We would need to be found for all the same keywords as the prosource website has in the content.
We are not selling anything on this new website.
Our goal is to collect information from interested parties so we can set up an appointment for them with Prosource
That is how we get paid for referrals.
The second phase:
SEO + Digital marketing Daily
The second phase starts when the site becomes online.
Some of the activities that would be involved in SEO are:
1. Link building: through ethical means like guest posting & content creation.
2. Building local citations: Listing in all major directories that people actually use like Yelp. (No inferior spammy/inferior directories will be used)
3. Google My Business Listing.
4. Setting up Google Search Console and Analytics for tracking purposes.
5. Creating content on the website blog, that would attract visitors and encourage others to link back.
6. Blogger Outreach to link back on articles on our site.
7. Adjusting On-Page SEO as required.