We’re looking for motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Salesforce Solution Architects with strong technical skills, preferably with a project management background to join our growing team. Looking for individuals
- Participating in the design of Salesforce architectures, including defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed functional designs;
- Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, reports, dashboards, and security controls;
- Leading salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to software design, development, data migration, and integration activities;
- Optimizing application performance and scalability;
- Collaborating with other Saasinct team members to understand and define current processes and best practices using process flow diagrams, and make recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs;
- Developing data models and documenting data structures using visual diagrams and data dictionaries.
- 3+ years of CRM experience with [login to view URL] technologies;
- Expert-level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering solutions that support desired business outcomes;
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems;
- Understanding of business processes combined with the ability to translate business needs into SFDC functionality;
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time and within budget.