We are looking for a talented and passionate Offshore Technical sales Representative for business development in Florida area, USA. .
You will have existing leads and/or prospecting new leads. We are in software development and data management consulting services and we are looking to expand our team in the Philippines.
• Orders management: build sales, inform clients of our programs and services, maintain customer service;
• Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling;
• Own the sales cycle, from lead generation to closure;
• Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas;
• RFP response, proposal, and quotation creation;
• Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns;
• Find cutting-edge approaches to enlarge the customer database;
• Book appointments;
• Develop customer relationship and get new client on the phone.
• Excellent communication in English;
• At least 2-3 years of sales experience in software development or IT services;
• Be comfortable with sales targets;
• Independent and resourceful;
• Good knowledge of Gmail Docs
• Entrepreneurial spirit will fit right in with this growing organization
3 freelancers are bidding on average $3/hour for this job
we are expert in marketing. and i know what you want here. check my previous [url removed, login to view] we can work [url removed, login to view] forward for long [url removed, login to view]
Objectives:To work in an establishment where I co:uld apply all the knowledge and experiences I had that would help enhance and develop my capabilities as an individual.