Who we are -
We are one of Australia’s leading financial advisory firms and service clients Australia wide. Our goal is to be a market leading Financial Advisory firm in Australia known for helping our clients make their money work for them!
Quick facts about us -
• Our head office is in Sydney, Australia.
• We have an internal accounting arm.
• We have internal investment managers and an internal residential property research team.
• We currently have $250million + Funds under management (FUM).
• We have approximately 3,500+ happy clients Australia wide, and that number is growing fast.
• We DO NOT sell products and we are NOT aligned with any banks, superfunds or insurance firms, which allows us to develop unbiased strategies to help clients meet their lifestyle and financial goals with a high level of certainty.
The service we provide to our clients
• Cash flow structuring strategies.
• Loan structuring strategies.
• Strategic investment management through shares & exchange traded options.
• Insurance & Risk management solutions.
• Pre & Post retirement planning solutions.
• Estate Planning: Wills, POA, EPOA.
• Superannuation & Self-Managed Super Fund advice.
• Holistic Personal, trust and company tax planning advice.
Some of the benefits our clients have achieved
• Home loan & debts paid off 5-15 years earlier.
• Plan to achieve goals with certainty and direction.
• 10-15%+ returns p.a. (net of fees) via shares and options.
• Save 10-30%p.a. off your tax bill as a benefit to our process.
• Superannuation advice includes how to purchase property using your super fund, including loan and trust structuring.
• Long term Retirement planning and capital preservation.
What We Are Looking For;
We are looking for someone with experience in Sales, outgoing calls and appointment setting over the phone.
• Make cold calls with the purpose of qualifying a lead and booking an appointment for a financial adviser to follow-up.
• Keeping file notes up-to-date in Zoho CRM.
We can offer you
• Hourly rate + bonus per booked qualified lead, or paid by qualified lead.
• Work with a Senior financial adviser.
Must have skills required:
• Ability to work flexible hours Mon-fri.
• Believe in the benefit of Financial Advice and the vision of our firm.
• Superior verbal communication skills, must speak fluent English.
• Prior experience making cold calls & converting sales for at least 2 years.
• Computer literacy including experience with using a CRM such as ZOHO (preferred, not necessary).
Preferred Experience (not mandatory):
• Basic knowledge in Australian financial planning.