Read the case study background information.
2. Write a letter of advice applying the instructions below.
3. Your letter should be targeted at capable, intelligent business people requiring clear, practical explanations.
4. Provide support for your recommendations and advice with references from reliable publications, the Income Tax Act, and, if appropriate, case law and other sources.
5. You may include diagrams and supporting appendices.
6. Your letter should not give a detailed analysis of the Income Tax Act 2007; however, it should refer to the relevant sections to support your conclusions.
7. You are not required to consider the GST implications of any of the transactions.
8. You are not required to cover the CFC/FIF rules in this assignment;
9. You are not required to consider the associated person’s statutory provisions.
10. You are to clearly state any assumptions that you make.
11. Additional materials that you may find helpful include:
- New Zealand Taxation 2017: Principles, Cases and Questions, CCH (or the 2017
- New Zealand Master Tax Guide 2017, CCH
- CCH Electronic Tax Premium Library available via the Unitec online database
- Foundations of New Zealand Taxation Law, CCH
12. Show your word count clearly at the end of your assignment.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $119 for this job
I am a determined, responsible and hardworking individual. So your work will be done in the assigned time and I will put all my effort into completing your tasks properly.