Attached is set of 360 images. Objective is to construct a 3d model our of the images.
1. 360 Image of a uncut gemstone from every angle
2. .stn files (Sarin Encrypted 3D file)
1. .gal file should open in Advisor 5.1 to show positions of inclusions
Program is supposed to do 2 things:
1. Matching GUI:
1. GUI should have facility to select and save common top and bottom edge of images provided. Mid point should be automatically calculated. These points to be saved to param.dat file.
2. Portion between top and bottom of the images to be converted to a 3D image
4. GUI should be provided to manually match pointers (X,Xo,V,Vo etc) in the 3D image. These Positions to be saved to symb.dat file
2. Processing and Packaging:
1. The positions of inclusions(dark areas in uncut gemstone ) to be mapped in voxels
2. Save these positions to galaxyinclusions.dat in Sarin encrypted format
3. zip GalaxyInclusions.dat and .stn file and rename .zip to .gal