YouTube Rankings and Analytics - API Data Collector, Database, Fast+light+responsive front-end website
Project Brief: Create a YouTube analytics Database, that outputs to a well structured database, rendering to a website front-end to display the active data variables of YouTube channels and videos. (views, subscribers, likes, metadata, video duration, etc).
Full Stack development
- Create a strong Database schema architecture
- YouTube API (or scrape if required) for data on up to 10,000 (supplied) identified channels + videos
- Database complex scraped & computed data, including hourly view stats
- Build public web front end, as per provided graphic designs
- Complete data analytics to produce visual and data outputs
- Ensure stable and consistent scraping and analytics
- Availability to complete the project in a suitable timeframe
- Deep understanding of the ecosystem of YouTube (ie: view, velocity, meta data, APIs)
- Solutions focused approach to projects, to create great outcomes
Consideration for Python/Django/Bootstrap/JS/Angular/React/R; however completely open to your preferred best suggestion.
For easiest scoping and implementation – this complete project – is to be a direct replication of an existing Live site (provided upon contact).
Provided site to replicate, encompasses entire project, to ensure complete and detailed scope without any ambiguity. This should also assist with faster development, having full awareness of the finalized needs.
This initial scope, only replicates already existing functionality from existing public resource. These outcomes are publicly visible to ensure easier modelling.
API data / Scraper to work only with public data (this initial project does not include any user-authorized channel access).
In your application, please include a URL of any public website that currently does some or all of this function - in order to demonstrate your awareness of the requirements.
Please apply and make contact, for further specific information - provided to applicants with qualified skills/experience.
Questions welcome, to provide further clarity.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $2308 for this job
Hello. I was developer of this service and have worked with almost all of the tools and APIs that you need: [login to view URL] I can show you some demos/codes if you are interested. Thanks, Helmot