I need a batch file to run on windows 2008 server and later that executes these sequential tasks:
- All tasks have to be executed in a 60 second loop
- It checks the time of a file
- It checks the system time
- It compares both times and if there is a certain delay (5 min. as an example) and this doesn't happen in a certain time range of the day (between 11am and 2pm a.e.) it sends a plain text email to a certain smtp server or a gmail account.
- Once this email is sent, the batch file has to wait till the delay between the file time and the system time is lower than the specified max. delay. When this happens, this sequence resumes.
Just one email per event has to be send to avoid overloading the smtp server.
hello, I can write a batch for this. It looks like I won't have any problems. I have a program which sends e-mails over command prompt. I will use this at the end. thanks