● Define architecture, workflows and structure of the platform.
● Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
● Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
● Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
● Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
● Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
● Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
○ Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
○ Go’s templating language
○ Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
○ Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
○ Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
● Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
● Familiarity with code versioning tools, like BitBucket
● Good experience with Postgree SQL
● Familiar with Agile Methodology
8 freelancers are bidding on average €4708 for this job
No advance payment is needed . You can pay after the work is done or after the milestone work . I shall be able to start now after discussing the project scope.