We are looking to build a site for an Nonprofit Organization dedicated to those with developmental disabilities. The site needs to be fully ADA-compliant and accessible. We would like the main tabs laid out as follows:
1) Home Page
- Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Governor's Council logo and disclosure
- A button for "Take the Pledge" the keeps a running total of how many unique visitors have clicked it.
- Button that leads to a form where one can sign up for the Advocacy Advisory Panel (name, address, email, phone, and a drop-down choice between self-advocate, eduactor, or peer)
2) Stay V.I.T.A.L.
"Stay VITAL" is our acronym/catchphrase that would need to have the following sections:
-- link to find out who their representative or senator is (external site)
-- button linking to a page about how a bill becomes law (external)
-- button for a form to book our organization to host an event in your area
- We will provide links to Youtube videos to be embedded. 10-15 videos.
- We want a calendar for upcoming events that is simple enough for us to be able to add/edit events with a little bit of training.
- Also want a form where users can submit events that we can review and decide whether or no to add. (name, email, event title, event date, event description, etc)
5) Interactive Pin board (cork board style)
- For users to leave messages (once approved) for the community. We want the pins (messages) to have a one-month shelf life, and to be able to remove them at any time if we choose to.
- Also want a place here for users to upload 20-sec audio recordings stating why they Champion for themselves or their peers.
- Links to all social media, friendship community care link, Governors Council on Developmental Disabilities Link, address, phone number, and question/ comment box that links to Community of Champions email.
We will provide colors, fonts, and all text and imagery content for the site. We can also provide some brochures and other visual content we've produced in the past.
*Budget negotiable* We want to make sure the site is high-quality, and do not know how much this should cost.