1) Pilot adds a flight from point A to point B (or from point A to point D, via B and C, etc.) and specifies rules (only a passenger, a passenger is a pilot and wants to make dual-crew flight) - both of them share cost of flight equally. When adding a flight, pilot specifies type of aerodrome, number of seats, flight time, departure/arrival times, distance in NM, cost to share (if more people, the less money each of them pay), etc. (time in UTC or local time - ability to change)
2) Passenger (or other pilot) searches for a flight on a specific route and if there is any available in the system, passenger has a possibility of contacting the pilot and asking about other details.
3) all routes are between local airfields - constant database of route points
4) pilot may rate passenger and vice versa - talkative, silent, good-flying (if a passenger is a pilot), etc.
5) admin may add possible criteria of flight (to specify by pilot when adding a flight; for passenger to search via specific criteria; select which criteria are mandatory and which are not, etc). Admin may add rating criteria. The more things are suitable for change, the better
6) site should be add-ready
7) user registration (+ admin is able to change users info/content, send emails, etc)
8) site in blue color (or any well-fitting colors)
and probably a few things about which I forgot
35 freelancers are bidding on average $1271 for this job
we are interested to do all the required tasks. Relevant Skills and Experience we have all the skills required to do all required tasks. Proposed Milestones $1278 USD - milestone