NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVES):
1. The database backend must be MySQL.
3. The PDO API for accessing your database backend in PHP must be used.
4. Third party frameworks (other than JQuery) may NOT be used. This includes third-party MVC and/or ORM frameworks (if you are doing things properly, you should be doing MVC yourself and PDO will handle ORM for you!)
5. You MUST use the design pattern taught in class. You will be expected to separate your concerns using the MVC taught approach, you should have a discrete, single “data access” file (this may be a singleton-based Data Access Object if you like), business logic should be in controller(s) and presentation should be in view(s).
6. The selection of individual grocery etc items and payment of retailers for orders is done completely separately from DR’s system. You MUST NOT incorporate e-commerce functionality. Regulatory factors mean that DR cannot use any system that has e-commerce aspects and will reject such systems.
7. Off-the-shelf content management systems may not be used.
8. The final submission MUST be hosted on university server
13 freelancers are bidding on average £249 for this job
Hello I am a computer science graduate with vast experience in Non Functional requirements writing. I have extensive knowledge on the field and this believe I am the best candidate