I need a PHP developer well-versed in the Gravity Forms and Memberpress plugins for Wordpress.
I need custom scripts created to handle the following scenarios:
When someone registers as a member at either of the two paid membership levels and successfully completes payment:
1. Create a new Gravity Forms coupon code
2. Assign that coupon code to the member's profile / unique ID (a custom field may need to be created in Memberpress?)
3. Coupon code created for the mid-level tier should be a one-time only use; for the high-level tier, it's unlimited use...
4. ...but only by the member its assigned to. If a different member tries to use the coupon code, they should receive a custom error message (can be accomplished with Gravity Forms validation?)
5. When a membership subscription renews, a new code should be generated, replacing the old one
6. If a member cancels their subscription or it fails to renew, the code assigned to the member should be disabled / expired
Turnaround is brisk. Would like to have something ready to test by this weekend.
While this is a one-time project, I am likely to have additional custom scripting needs in the future and am looking for a freelancer I can work with again.