I have a series of android applications that fetch RSS news for different sports teams.
Currently, each app pulls its news from multiple feeds and combines them in-app, however, I now want the feeds to be combinded server-side so that the apps only need to pull from a single feed each.
It's up to you how this is implemented, but If the script is lightweight enough then it is possible to have multiple instances of it (one for each app) on the server just placed in different directories.
- App 1 will pull from: [login to view URL]
- App 2 will pull from: [login to view URL]
The script must:
- Be able to correctly parse most RSS and Atom feeds
- Be able to fetch all of the following information:
- Image URL
- Display the combined feed in descending order relating to the pubDate
- Be expandable/re-usable to add more apps in the future if needed
An admin panel is not essential; I can edit the feed links and other information in the files themselves.
34 freelancers are bidding on average £185 for this job
We worked on RSS Feeds project before too. Relevant Skills and Experience I can surely help you on this project Proposed Milestones £500 GBP - 1st £500 GBP - 2nd I have many questions. When can we discuss?