[url removed, login to view] – is a working website.
You need to go through it in Details and then Bid. You have to send your PORTFOLIO with your bid. Especially mention the web development projects which use databases and lot of filters.
Here is the Key Deliverables (READ IT CAREFULLY)
1. We have a website called [url removed, login to view] which was developed by not so good developers and hence we want to REBUILD it.
2. The website is about travelers sharing their trails, travelogues, photologues, photos, videos and etc with every one
3. Remember - you have to MIGRATE all the data from [url removed, login to view] to the NEW WEBSITE
4. The website is about travelers sharing their (a) trails, (b) trvalogues, (c) photologues, (d) specials, (e) photo galleries & (f) videos from the old site to new one.
5. All the above a, b, c, d, e, f are published an author's login ID (identified by e-mail ID) so those logins also need to be migrated. The login module is corrupt so you need to SEARCH & EXTRACT it from database and generate the forgot password module working for them.
6. Also you need to build events booking section as well which is not there now (refer to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]). So payment getaway (PayU) need to be integrated.
7. The new website has to be a MOBILE website. NO NO NO NO NO wordpress or joomla thing - it has to be PHP or Python (much more safer)
8. At the launch of the project you will have all the details and its not going to change so delay will not be entertained.
9. Also I have finalized the design (remember the design is not even prepared, just thought of) based on a template (just google LOVE TRAVEL template in themeforest). So you do not have to think much about the design part. I am open to buy the template if it helps you.
Also once the project is ready you need to host it as well after closing the existing site.
I have mentioned this before but still telling this again. Visit to [url removed, login to view] to understand it. The detail module in an excel sheet is attached.