I am running an Opencart website with more than 10 000 products from 70 manufacturers. Each product has its own unique number (model).
I want to start advertising on every single "product's model" keyword in Adwords. I can do it myself although Google merchant account is not available in my country. What I can NOT do is to keep all my keywords up to date automatically. For example:
- if a product goes out of stock (quantity=0) you should "pause" its keyword and stop advertising on it (keyword status changes from Enabled --> Paused);
- if a product goes in stock (quantity is not 0) you should enable its keyword again (Paused --> Enabled);
- the keywords of the new products should be assigned to specific Ad groups automatically;
- all new keywords should be imported as "broad match" keywords;
- each keyword should be linked to the product page URL.
You don't need to perform changes at the same time they appear in the website/database. You can create a scheduled task (cron job) and run it once a day.
Here is a link to Adwords API with all basic operations that are needed:
[url removed, login to view]
- Since I believe this task could be done in a few hours the overall budget should not exceed $80;
- All applicants must have an experience with Opencart 2.0 and Google Adwords;
- All scripts should be tested within your own Opencart installation (18.104.22.168) and Google Adwords account.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks
Hi, I have placed my final bid.I have read your project description. We are a team of experts and professionals. We are ready to work for you. Further we will discuss. Regards Blunex Tech.