I'm taking orders from clients to help them create their WordPress site. These are typically small business clients so the sites aren't large. And we only offer simple packages right now, rather than anything too customized.
So we don't do any custom development right now, but create sites for clients using builder themes / plugins. This includes:
- Creating the outline of the site (site structure / page outlines)
- Customising the outline with their suggestions / brand (within limits)
- Designing the front page
- Designing the inner pages
- Adding the content they supply
- Making changes they suggest (again, within certain limits)
- Potentially adding ecommerce functionality (WooCommerce typically)
- Adding and customising common plugins - caching, security, backups, email opt ins...etc.