We got a Magento Webshop on Wordpress CMS.
The site is an online food-ordering type of site, so we need it to be integrated with a GPRS printer (MODEL: GT6000G) located in the kitchen of the restaurant.
We need a 2-way function.
Previous experience with GPRS printer integration is a big advantage.
Here's how we want it to look like:
1. Customer order & pay on the webshop either choosing:
- ePay (payment gateway)
2. A receipt prints out from the GPRS printer in the kitchen where you can choose to:
- Accept/decline the order
- Choose what time they can expect to come and get the food (or expect the delivery time)
3. Accept the order --> customer sees on their screen that their order has been approved to [url removed, login to view] hour and get a SMS for that
Decline order --> customer sees on their screen that their order has been declined because we have too many orders for now
4. The kitchen makes the food!
You are also going to customize the checkout page so that it’s optimized with the printer
Serious inquiries only.
If you need more information or specifics, don't hesitate to let us know.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $343 for this job
Hi, I am good in Php Your job posting has caught my attention and I am keenly considering your job post. I have excellent experience in Mentioned skills. Thanks