I want to limit submission based on these below functions
1. User role (different limit option setting for each user role or selected user role)
2. custom limit error message with html supported
3. Error message to show total amount or value in quantity spent or submitted, and also remaining allowed amount or value in quantity for the month that he is allowed to submit.
3. limit based on price field value or quantity field value per date range such as day, week, month, year
4. date range overlapping: once the limit for January is reached, the user can not be allowed to submit the form again, but can wait till the next month to resume submitting again.
Please i want to limit some users with a user role not to purchase $5000 worth of a particular item in a month,
E.g 30 days transaction history for a user with customer role
January 12th: broen pearle shoe worth $200
January 15th: broen pearle shoe worth $300
January 18th: broen pearle shoe worth $2000
January 22th: broen pearle shoe worth $2500
which makes his total purchase amount for broen pearle shoe to be $5000 in the month of january.
Then if the user tries to buy broen pearle shoe again in January 23-31st he will get a limit error message like, “You have exceeded your monthly purchase limit for this month, please wait for next month”
And once next month comes, e.g Febuary 1st he can be able to start purchasing broen pearle shoe again until the febuary limit too is exceeded he will wait for march.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $79 for this job
Hi, I have reviewed your requirement and i find this quite interesting, overall I feel myself fit for your requirement, we can discuss all things in detail once. I would like to work on this project