I'm looking for a PHP project to be built that will allow management of an image manipulation, api management, form submission and email processing.
- In an admin interface I will be able to supply a first/last name & account name
The system will then:
- Connect with cpanel api to autogenerate an email mailbox and record the information (user/pass) in a Mysql database
- A form submission is then sent out to a website that contains the supplied name, account name and email address as well as a few fields that will always use the same values. No captcha. Proper headers will need to be used. Proxy support should be available if I wish to use it.
- The website will then send an email to the specified email address with a verification code. The system will need to automatically log this code and the date/time email was received
- That code along with some other information will need to be added onto 1 of 5 predetermined images using 1 of 3 specified fonts.
- Once the image is completed it should be stored and the location of the image stored in mysql in addition to the verification code.
- When all the above has been completed there should be a notification in the admin panel allowing the user to review the image. At which point they can specify to have a new image generated or verify the image is usable.
- If specified as usable the system with then reply to the email that was originally sent to the email address (with the verification code) with an attached copy of the image and will record the date/time of this sending
- The website will then respond several days later with a response. Depending on the response the system will then either display a status as having been completed or if there was a problem.
The system needs to be designed so it can work on a delay structure...I can queue tasks and they're run periodically via cron in the background. In addition there could be hundreds of records that need to be managed at the time so there should be a way of displaying the records, sorting/filtering them based on status, an ability to hide the records from sight (and see hidden records) in addition to a cleaning setup to wipe out photos/email addresses after 30 days have passed.
Admin panel will need to use AJAX for editing/display purposes. I want to be able to see updates in real time.
All the above is the general needs. A more laid out plan will be provided to the winning bidder.
If you plan to bid, please put the word NACHO at the start of your bid so I know you read this description. Anyone who doesn't will be ignored.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $393 for this job
NACHO Hi I have check but some query also like first connect with cpanel api so I need to know about this api, Let me know so we can discuss next and start it. Cheers