Clientbridge is a fast-growing and fast-moving care system providor building in-house and bespoke software.
Kind of development: Customization of existing program
Description of requirements/functionality: We're looking for someone highly experienced in PHP and Laravel to join a team to create innovative solutions for the UK's care industry.
In this position you will work in a fast-paced environment to implement new functionality and support existing architecture in a growing environment. You will need to be able to work independently, but also work closely with a team. Our projects will work with requirements from management, but our team also works closely with management to offer suggestions on how to improve systems and processes. To do this Developer role, you’ll have a solid background in developing, testing and implementing code. That means experience across the full development life cycle, as well as developing from requirements, systems analysis and technical development. The system is built upon Laravel 5.1 and experience is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities
• At least five years’ development experience including at least two years’ experience of using OO PHP
• Write clean, elegant, practical and well-covered code and has a passion for writing robust testable code.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced quick software release environment
• Help define process improvements to improve work-flow and efficiency of the development process
• Must have the willingness to learn new technologies.
• PHP and HTML5
• Experience with OOP frameworks (mainly Laravel)
• Experience with legacy procedural programming
• Experience with complicated queries/joins with the use of eloquent
• Familiarity with Git workflow
• CSS with Stylus and Bootstrap
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• A degree in Computer Science or related
Only Individuals should apply, preferably from Delhi/NCR.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1456 for this job
I have more than eleven years of experience in LAMP Stack with various MVC frameworks, now wanted to have a work from home environment and that is why trying out as a freelancer.