Hello Freelancer Community,
I'm a domain name enthusiast and I would like to invite you for bidding on this project. The goal is to reduce the time invested while searching for domain names, therefore I need a program which can check a lot of domains by simply just importing a huge list of domains in a .txt or .csv file. I was thinking about a tool similar like domain name analyzer v6, you can download for free and check below to have a base idea what I have in mind: [url removed, login to view] , however this new bulk domain name search software should show as a result when doing lookup the following criteria:
- the domain is registered or currently available to register.
- if taken what is the registration expiration time
- number of other extensions registered for the specific domain name (.net, .org, .io.) : It's enough if the program shows the number of other tlds registered. [url removed, login to view] can show you the data for other registered extensions.
- how many related/similar domain names registered with the domain keywords (Enter a word and find registered domains that are related to that word (Domain Names starting or ending with your word). Check out as an example for this: [url removed, login to view] Other great reference for this is: [url removed, login to view] Also just showing the exact number of related domain names registered at the time of check.
- bulk trademark search ( the program will and extract information from [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], and as a result give a number indicating from 0-10 that how many trademark currently registered for the keyword(s). 0 is no live trademark 10 is a huge amount of trademark registered. For reference you can see: [url removed, login to view]
-bulk nameserver check: what nameserver is assigned to a particular domain. Please have a look at the below url: [url removed, login to view]
- the registrant of the domain name how many other domains currently own. Please use a a reference: [url removed, login to view] program will check all registered domains associated with the registrant email address and as a result shows an exact number (Reverse Whois Tool).
- scraping all whois information, including email. ( In case the latter function complicate the functionality, you can exclude it from the list of functions)
Basically the software have to combine an all-in-one solution for the above tools.
- the software should run very fast on Windows 10
- my IP address cannot be blocked, please inform me if you cannot tackle this issue.
- I would prefer if I could check unlimited domains at a time as in Domain Name Analyzer Pro there is no limitation either.
- there should be an option extracting the results into a .csv file.
Please feel free to bid on this simple project, I would greatly appreciate if you would have some background in domain names in general as this way you might see better the the characteristics of the software I require. If you would have questions please don't hesitate to contact.
Let's do this.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
Hello, Do you have API authentication for checking domain names? Relevant Skills and Experience PHP developer Proposed Milestones $300 AUD - small tool to check domain availability